Thursday, July 31, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dear family, friends, and gentle readers,
Here's your picture of the day:


















I guess I should call this one "Repetition #45" or something like that. The drought continues.

It's starting to be "Deer Week" here on the blog.  After slogging up the hill this morning I stumbled right in to the deer family. They didn't bolt and run for some reason; guess I'm starting to smell normal to them.

Those who follow my Tweets (@vway3) got this picture this morning.



This guy came up to join them after a couple minutes. Call it wimp-iness or old age, whenever I get this close to wild animals of nervous nature with horns on their heads I get uneasy. So I guess we were at a draw today. And yes, I was that close.

Hope you have a fine Thursday. I'm going to a church rummage sale in Malibu today. They do this every summer and give Pepperdine people a head-start day.  It's interesting to see what people in multi-million-dollar homes give to charity as junk.

Love,
Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!