Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dear Friends, Family, and Gentle Readers,

Here's Tuesday morning at the 'Bu.



Kind of a gentle, baby-boy blue today in this pic. Here's the view facing to the left.

Practically looks like a cloud volcano. WOOSH!

I had to walk up and back from upper campus yesterday to verify that verbiage on a campus map was correct. As I walked back I was paying attention to the planted flowers.

Since the school colors are orange and blue, and the sky and ocean provide so much blue in this environment, it's pretty obvious that the landscaping strategy is to place a lot of orange accent. I'm going to throw in some of the orange flowers that I take pics of now and then for contrast. Hope you don't mind.

Carpe diem. And if you have a bad day, after your diem is done, carp about it. Blowing off steam is good.

Love,
Pops




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!