Thursday, July 10, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Thursday, July 10, 2014

Good Thursday to you all,

Today it looks like we're backsliding in June. It's grey-on-grey.






















It's one of those mornings when you see the distant cloud break on the horizon backlighting the city skyline (not really visible in this photo)--it's probably clear down in Orange County.

Here's the also-ran view. More cloud definition here.

My bass clarinet buddy complained that all I post are dreary pics. Don't blame me. I'm going to be like the rest of humanity and blame God for everything. AH! THERE! WHEW!
FEELS GOOD! ... I need a cigarette! I've successfully dodged responsibility yet again ...




Orange flowers, again.

In my quest to stay current and relevant in media, I've decided to try to use my Twitter account try to kick something out once a week. Seems like 140 characters of pith every 7 days should not be too hard. If you care to follow, my handle is @vway3 until I can find something more original. This account was originally created to monitor certain developments at work; so it was mostly a lurker entity. This week's entry was a my definition of the coinage "rice-ism".



As a parting shot today, here's a Chinese prayer from Bless This Food, A. Butash, editor (New World Library 2007):
O God,
I am as one hungry for rice,
parched as one thirsty for tea.
Fill my so empty heart.
Amen.

Be filled and enjoy your Thursday.

Love,
Pops







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!