Friday, July 25, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday is here and so is the picture of the day:





















This one seems more like a sunset, but I assure it's the beginning of the day.

On the also-ran, the "Autofocus Nixie" could not correct for what seemed like an ambient haze this morning, giving us a purplish tinge and blurriness that filmmakers confuse with being in love.

Before you suggest that I may be falling in love, let me say say persish the thought--I've already had my shots. That is a pastime reserved for the young or romantic (or those whose glands are healthy enough to continue to pump out requisite chemicals). Wisdom and age, I'm afraid, are the components of the vaccination against head-over-heels foolishness.

But for those who are not yet so old, wise, or cynical, if you do go head over heels, this old fart's wish for you is that you land on your feet. Be careful out there. It's Friday. Wear your rubbers. Get to bed by 9, and home by midnight (...that ain't original, a Brazilian guy I met gave that advice).

Love,
Pops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!