Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's Tuesday. Here you go . . .
























Hey, hey HEY! Hello? Weather god? It's July. Don't you check your calendar? June Gloom is done. Verstehen sie das? I was darn cold waking up this morning! (OK, it's cold every morning when you sleep in hammock like I do--I'll give you that.)

So. No horizon, no future, no goal. This means live for the moment today, people. I give you permission. See how far that gets you. Just don't rebalance your retirement portfolio.

If you read Chapter 14, Part 3 of the ongoing story early in the day yesterday, you might want to revisit it sometime. I revised a couple details. But if you don't, the continuity is still there.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Pops

PS: Here's a reblog from one the tumblrs I follow. Comedian David So. If you're of Asian descent this will make you laugh. Funny thing for me is, my ancestry is Chinese and people guess more typically at my being Thai or Filipino. I suppose they think they're being an expert by precisely splitting the black Asian hair, (probably going by my skin color and stocky build) but they're disappointed when I'm the just the "pedestrian Chinese" breed. If you think this makes us feel like the four-legged visitors of the dog park, you're not far off. Arf, grrrrr.





























''


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!