Monday, July 14, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, July 14, 2014

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

It's Monday morning again. The world continues to spin. Here's one part of it.

















"Red-light Sunrise"
(pretentious enough for ya?)
It may not look it, but it's warm already out here at the coast. Feels like mid-70s. Once I got to the top of the hill, it felt like 85... (huff, puff).

Got to the bus stop late, and so I got to see the sun peeking up over the hills between me and the Los Feliz area.

There is signage indicating that Santa Monica is part of Historic Route 66. I'd forgotten that I grew up 2 blocks off Route 66. There should be something romantic about that, but it really isn't.



This little girl turns 3 today.Yep, my granddaughter models--you can see she has representation. (I'm not cute enough to have an agent, dammit!) Multicultural kids are really in nowadays--for good reason too. Happy birthday (I don't think she knows what that means...). I'll be at the party next week.



Have a wonderful week, all of you.

Love,
Pops





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!