Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Malibu and Heliotrope morning pictures of the day - Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

I couldn't decide what picture to give you today. Let's me just say that when I left the house and looked up, atmospheric conditions were giving us a lot of clouds overhead in various layers in Hollywood. So I wondered what it would look like some 30 miles away from the ocean looking back.

I was seeing some interesting things in the rear-view mirror, but never with a good enough view to make me stop and get out of the car.

Finally when I got to the parking lot about an hour later, I found that I had basically three moods--warm, dark, and cold--that the sky was presenting me, depending on which way I faced. Here's "Warm":




















Here's "Dark":
























And here's "Cold":

























So, no matter what your mood is today, we've got a sky for you.

Here's another "Dark":

























They all have their charms, don't you think? Nice change-up from the successions of clear blues we've had recently.This is the nice thing about being by the ocean. You sure get a lot of lateral view. I suspect the folks in Iowa and Kansas enjoy the same benefits of flat expanse. I guess they do call it "Big Sky Country."

Have a great midweek!

Love,
Pops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!