Friday, October 30, 2015

"Hookah Broad" and Malibu morning pic of the day - Friday, October 30, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Artist unattributed, Hookah Broad, paint on building.
A smoky, TGIF greeting from this lovely, East Hollywood lass from a smoking establishment on Vermont Avenue.

She obviously has a close relationship with this very phallic device of hers, cradled and cuddled between her generous thighs, its sinuous hose-arm wrapped around her waist. Or maybe it strapped in for some REALLY vigorous smokin' activity?

In the days of Madmen, acceptable smoking was tobacco cigarettes. These days it seems to be hookahs. There are also e-cigs and vaping.

It must be really hard to look like a bad boy in today's health-risk-adverse American culture--I pity all the young men right now. All these cigarette proxies seem to me like riding your road-racer bike with training wheels.

But I digress ... just trying to fill up the white space that has to accompany the narrow format of this graphic which I expect nobody will read.

Image result for morticia addams smokingYou know, when you get down to it, for all of this girl's sex appeal, she dressed rather modestly. She is the opposite of today's young-woman fashion which requires girls to wear volleyball-shorts-length pants that reveal the beginning the start of the hanging ass cheek--low-end cleavage in other words. This Hookah Broad has got her shoulders and even her forearms and wrists covered.

Image result for elvira mistress of the darkSpeaking of sexy women who showed you very little of their skin, and who smoked, who of my generation cannot forget this vixen? Morticia Addams from the TV show! Look at her outfit. If you thought you had seen her cleavage boys, you were remembering this other girl... Elvira. But Elvira didn't smoke did she?

Frankly, as a boy watching The Addams Family, I never really paid that much attention to Morticia, but now that I look stills from the show, I am SURE that my dear old Dadd was paying a lot of attention. Well, it seems I gave the hookah a bad rap earlier in today's post. Gomez and Mortician were certainly NOT looking down their noses at it. Looks like they enjoyed theirs quite a bit.

Anyhow, that's the all visual quoting I'm going to do to allude to Halloween tomorrow. Hope you have a good one.

As you might have guessed, today's seascape looks pretty much like yesterday's, so I decided to just throw in some of my minor East Holly street art to liven things up...

And with that, here's today's view from the coast:

























Clear blue skies because of the persistent Santa Ana wind condition (there are lots of whitecaps on the ocean that you cannot see very well in this photo) and a deep blue sea.

Today a slightly different view because I forgot my parking pass and had to park in a different lot. This shows you three signature plants for my employer--a vast greenbelt of grass in the "front yard," irrigated with recycled water I might add; coral trees (on the right), and massive palms along the promenade roadway on the left.

And lastly, if you're in L.A. and you want to hear a great band concert this Sunday afternoon, come to mine at the 1st Congregational Church in L.A. at 6th and Westmoreland at 3 PM.



Facebook event link

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Pops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!