Monday, October 12, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, October 12, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Happy Monday to you. Here's your picture of the day:


































I know what yr thinkin'... It looks remarkably like a picture from last week at this time. I inadvertently posted a test picture I took when I visited this point in the future using my prototype time machine. Sorry about the confusion.

1890 & 1891 $5 Treasury Note
What I found in my pocket after time travel.
What you don't know about time travel until you do it, is that the future is empty of people. Those cars down there on the road? Empty. Went up to my office? Nobody in the building. Of course the first thing you'd think of is to look for money, and I found a $5 bill in my desk which I pocketed.

Sadly when I returned to 10/5, it had just merged with its former self which was in my money clip. Seemed a little different though, they keep changing the way money looks nowadays that I've stopped keeping track. Naturally I had to peel it off and put it in the desk, but I had a feeling the time stream would correct itself no matter what I did.

A $3 note issued in 1862 by the Jackson, Miss., Treasurer´s Office.Call it Fate, call it Predestination, but don't call it a waste of time. My preliminary explanation is that humans are 4th-dimensional beings, and we don't get to the "future" until we get there. Whoever said, "Wherever you go, there you are." was right.

While we're on the topic of money, did you know that there was actually a $3 bill in U.S. history? So yes, today a three-dollar bill may be queer, but certainly not nonexistent.

Have a great week.

Love,
Pops

PS: Here's your second and third look out of today's camera shot BTW:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!