Friday, June 6, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Friday, June 6, 2014

Bon jour! Happy Friday and 70th anniversary of D-Day,

No invasions on Surfrider Beach today. Classic June Gloom. Thick low clouds. Great for lovers of grey.






















Over land (right) absolutely no horizon. Clouds rule.

Have yourselves a great Friday and a fine weekend. I will be volunteering at a quaint, local cultural fair this weekend, where young men (and a few old men) wear as little as possible in public and women who love Harleys will abound, top to bottom. I'm sure it'll be quite festive and gay. If I get any good pictures, I'll post them.

Love,
Pops



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!