Thursday, June 5, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Thursday, June 5, 2014

Good Thursday to you!

Here's your picture from the coast. Morning low clouds.





You can sense the blue that wants to break through there. This next picture looks like it wants to rain, but it really doesn't.

I got up early enough to try to take my bike partway to work this morning, but I forgot to check the tires last night and they were both flat. And then I learned that my pump doesn't fit the stems on my tires.

So, it was a wasted Ibuprofen day. I was given the advice take your Advil (or whatever) BEFORE you do your exertions, and also to eat a greasy meal with your Ibuprofen since it's hard on your guts. All you old fogies out there, it really works. I'm going to try to go 2-wheels again tomorrow.

Wishing you a great day.

Love,
Pops



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!