Monday, September 14, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, September 14, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

I will probably only get 2 hits on today's post, it's going up so late ... had to go see a medical professional.

I really don't care about the top of that palm tree, it's just taking up space as I capture the sweep of all the flags that are planted on our lawn for the next couple of weeks. Rain is expected in drought-stricken L.A. tonight, remnants of  hurricane down to the south. We'll see.

I've come to hate going to the dentist. My old guy retired and the guy who took over the practice is hyper-interventionist. He's sold me more fillings, retainers, procedures, and a root canal in 3 years than my old guy did in maybe 30. Might be time to change docs. Or maybe I'm just getting old and my teeth are going rotten. I do know he likes to drive expensive cars since he talks about them. But what do you care? No matter, like I said, nobody will look at today's post anyway.

Hey, I don't know what you did with your weekend, but I was taking inventory of and testing some Yamaha keyboards that I am charged with liquidating (mothballed from a music school run by my church)--Yamaha PSR282 keyboards. If you know anybody who wants one, I'm selling them for $35, comes with music rack, adapter, and X-type stand. They're well used since it was a school for child learners, but they work. No USB, only 5-pin MIDI ports. Send leads to me at vincent.way@sbcglobal.net. Really cheap if you just want to tinker with something to start with.

Hope all is well otherwise with you all. Have a wonderful week.

Love,
Pops





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!