Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Illegal Alien and Malibu morning picture of the day - Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Good morning dear people. We're in for a week of 100+ weather here in the Southland and today's Malibu pic is classic blue-on-blue (and I predict all the rest will be the same), so I'm going to lead off this weeks first posting with a guy from a very cold place (space) just to give us some cool vibes.

Artist OSD, detail of  Outer Space Etude, paint on stucco.
























We've got a cute little cyclopean space alien guy here with an adorable smile, the color of phlegm green. Nice set of canines, kid--so he's a meat eater. We humans can sure relate to him on many levels then.

I'll post more info on this when I put up the rest of the mural, but this little fella can be found on a side street off Glendale Blvd. in the southeast border of Silverlake area. I found him while walking over to photograph a different mural.



























The sun is sure bright even at 8:45 AM, just about 80 too.
And so, here we go with what I predict will be four days of this. Yesterday was hot so I'm glad to be in my employer's air conditioned space today.

Speaking of that, I need to prove my worthiness of occupying space here, so that's all for today. See you tomorrow.

Love,
Pops









No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!