Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Malibu morning picture of the day - Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Twas cold for L.A. this morning, 39 degrees fahrenheit. Clear as a bell. You can almost see the visual features on Catalina Island this morning when you're standing here in person. El Nino 2016 Storm #4 finally came through and left us clean, clear, and cold.





























Missed you yesterday. I assume the seascape looked pretty much like this though. Spent most of the daylight hours Monday waiting to see a doctor in Kaiser Urgent Care. I'd have to say the one thing modern medicine does great is gives you little pills to take that erase pain.

Couldn't hardly walk yesterday and the days before, but now I'm "normal."  The long-range answer to what ailed me was basically the start of yet another chronic condition that I'm collecting on my way to becoming and old man (personal blood chemistry inherited from my father--I guess I can't say the guy never gave me anything...). Heh heh. It's OK--still vertical, and that's saying something.

Playing' catch up. Gotta go.
Love,
Pops











No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!