Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Malibu morning picture of the day - Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Summer-in-February Days continues in the Southland. And we have the clear blue skies to prove it.

























It's clear over the ocean, but turn to the left and look over the South Bay area, we have clouds over the landmass.

We've arrived at midweek. Hope you're getting all the things done that you want done. I sort of am.








I will leave you now, but as parting shots here's the occasional Malibu sunset that I like to throw in. Last night as I left, the sky had that blue-and-salmon color combo that we get here now and then, and so I felt compelled to get out the camera. Here's a couple of shots to show you the sun's exit from our vantage last night.

Hey, it's Ash Wednesday. Are you giving up something this Lenten season? I just bought a vehicle, so I've given up a lot of things by default, but for a lot longer than Lent 2016.

Gotta go. See ya.

Love,
Pops




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!