Monday, November 30, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Cyber Monday, November 30, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

It's Monday! And now we begin the our descent out of 2015 for the next five weeks. Today is looking very blue. But in LA it's also very cold this morning--low 30s. In parts north in the desert, its in the teens. Guess cold weather has finally arrived.























Yeah, I know. Doesn't look colder than any other day lately which may have been in the 80s. To the left we're seeing the channel between Catalina and Palos Verdes.

Here's some more of the same.

I was running errands in West Hollywood on Saturday on foot and by bus. Apparently tourist souvenirs in WeHo run toward the political. A guy was selling paintings on the sidewalk (for $20 each). I'd rather have a naked Mexican girl on black velvet personally ... hope he sells a few if he's trying to feed his kids. Apparently he thinks Hillary is running for Queen.




I'll give you one more picture I found on the street on Saturday--some social-commentary poster art. I think it's rather apropos for Cyber Monday. What do you think?

Have a wonderful week, all of you.

Love,
Pops





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!