Monday, November 16, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, November 16, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

It's a new week and here is today's picture.


























No, I am not just posting Friday's picture again. It's a blue on blue day.

Toward the east there were a few clouds on the horizon, but that was about it.





A large cloud loomed over the house last night. Here's that. Paired with the orange street light, this scene almost has the appearance of a fire.

It was a pretty clear night in Hollywood--the crescent moon was out.

I hope you had a restful Sunday. Me? I patched a bunch of holes in the ceiling  yesterday, so my old-man body now has aches and pains. Working above your head is always tiring and taxing.

I thought I'd wake up feeling warmer, but no such luck. Winds were blowing in Hollywood 20-20 MPH, but when you got to Beverly Hills they calmed down. The L.A. Basin cityscape is like that. There are so many microclimates in Greater L.A.

Well, I hope you have a great Monday and are off to a good start this week.

Love,
Pops

PS I notice flags were at half-staff at work today. Wow, the first thought I'm thinking', that must be for the people of Beirut or for the many thousands victims of ISIS who have died fleeing Syria. I'll check into it and let you know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!