Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Crisp, clear, and cold for L.A. this morning, ambient temps in the high 40s to low 50s in the early hours.





































We've got some clouds over the ocean today. This cloud almost is looking like a lizard to me.

And here's some more to the west.

I bought this new fancy phone with a supposedly great camera function it. It always wants to give me these lens ghosts as it starts to turn toward the sun. Not as fancy as I hoped, I guess.

Not much to report today because I've been very hard pressed against production deadlines at work. So, just sit back and enjoy the blue. I'll have to deliver some snark some other week.

Love,
Pops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!