Monday, June 1, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, June 1, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Happy Monday, Happy New June! We're finishing out the first half of the year. What have you gotten done? (Hey I'm a parent, it's my job to guilt-trip you...)

Serial #: JG15-01 (01)























Yep, 1st day of June Gloom. Think I'm going to serial number the gloomy days just to keep track.



Today's Color Addendum:

But like I have done on other gloomy days, I'll add a "color addendum" from the many non-East Hollywood bits of art I have found in my travels about the City of Angel. This from a utility box near 7th and Fig. For dog lovers. I showed you another side of this same box months ago...


Artist unattributed, I Am Spartacus, paint on sheet metal.
Assumed self-portrait of artist at the bottom.

So June 2015 is off to a start here. Supposed to be in the 80s despite this chilly beginning. Let's see what happens.

Love,
Pops



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!