Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Welcome to Wednesday this week and here's the view:

Serial #: JG15-02 (03)


















It's another June Gloom Forenoon ...

One side blessing of the overcast morning is the diffusion of light. This illumination of tree limbs just above my head certainly caught my eye this morning. Normally it's pretty dark in the canopy and all you would get is blackness with shards of light in this kind of shot.

I don't know if I could sleep in those limbs, but I think you could situate a pretty good sitting position for a time.

That's all the grey for today.

Love,
Pops





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!