Thursday, September 4, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Thursday, September 4, 2014

Dear family, friends, and gentle readers,

Just like yesterday, we've backslid into June--just a consistent cloud cover today. If you're a late summer vacationer, delay your sunbathing until a bit later.

























No point in a 2nd look today. It all looks basically the same.

So instead, here are a bunch of pelicans on some mound of dirt in Malibu Lagoon that I took last week when I was looking at the waves. It's fun to watch these guys dive for fish.

Hope you have been getting everything you want done in this short work week. Time for me to get to it myself...

Love,
Pops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!