Friday, October 28, 2016

Picture posting of YTR734 for private party 3307 (also YCR2330II and YTR6310ZS)

If you're just passing thru looking for street art, sorry, I'm using the space today to show a trumpet I'm selling to someone:

These are the three Yamaha horns I'm trying to divest myself of. All three are playable. On the off chance you are a passer-by and want to buy any of these at listed prices, contact me at vincent.way@pepperdine.edu.


YTR 734 - Professional model, based on the Schilke 5 I believe. Very good condition, has some dings and scratches. $300 firm.









YCR 2330II - Student model cornet with shepherd's crook - like new condition, $200 firm. Nobody really wants this kind of horn, so it'll probably be donated to a middle school for beginning winds. (Great starter horn for younger kids: little resistance, easy to hold and balance, not a strident sound)










YTR 6310ZS Bobby Shew model - professional horn - Very good condition, has minor dents and scratches.  $600 firm in private showing, but currently on auction at Ebay and will let go at whatever that market brings (started at $400).










No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!