Thursday, October 13, 2016

iT'S STreeTarT THurSDay iN eaST HoLLyWooD! Thursday, October 13, 2016

Dear Street Art Lovers,

I gotta hit and run today. But all I gotta say is: "The eyes of East Hollywood are upon you..."

Artist "Dazzle," Wall of Eyes, spray paint on parking lot wall.












So here we are in the part of East Holly called Thai Town and you're thinking this has to be a Thai business right? Those eyes sure look East Asian to me, single-lidded (kinda like mine). But you would be wrong. This is on a wall of a parking lot for an Armenian bakery. I'd tell where it is exactly, but you can Google the bakery name...

There's just something very frothy about this style; it reminds me of fashion illustration in the waning 1980s to early 1990s, very nostalgic to an old timer like me.

Anyway, gotta go.

Love,
Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!