Friday, March 24, 2017

iT'S STreeTarT THurSDay iN eaST HoLLyWooD! Friday, March 24, 2017 (belated)

Dear Street Art Lovers,

Today we wander outside of East Hollywood over into Hollywood Proper, just because I have something nice to show you from our "Out of Bounds Gallery."

Artist "colombia," Two-Faced Sun, paint on burrito shack.
A few weeks ago a was traveling along Santa Monica on my way to Malibu one morning and traffic stopped me alongside this burrito shack about at Highland. I looked to the right and saw such a pleasant "sun" greeting me with the rise, that I had to pull over and take the shot.

We've got the maker's mark there, signed "colombia."

These roadside eateries are all open window, so muralists who paint them basically have to fill up little panels that below and beside large wall openings, and that goodness for us that they do!

This shack is sunshine yellow overall and you can help but feeling all warm and new and like it's a fresh beginning when you are here taking it all in. The guy was cleaning and not ready for business, otherwise I would have tried buying something to eat. Guess I'll have to go back later.

There are five shots overall in this set. Hope you enjoy them.





























































The duality of sun and moon is in everything here although we seem to be in the kingdom of the sun for the most part (bright yellow). All of the flora vibrates with energy. A perfect bouquet from a street artist to usher in our first week of spring in Angel City.

Take care of yourselves because I love you.

Peace,
Pops




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!