Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Malibu morning picture of the day - Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

This shot today is pretty moody don't you think?

























Something is glowing beyond the ridge ... And here's the second look, turning to the right about 90 degrees. Change your perspective, change your mood.

My daughter from out of town is staying with me these last few weeks. She brought a dog she adopted recently. Damn animal can't decide whether she thinks I'm a threat or a friend--snarling one second, nuzzling for a treat the next. You'd think after 3-4 weeks she'd have figured me out. Dog people are as crazy as human people aren't they? Humans are just more subtle.

OK, gotta go. See you tomorrow.

Love,
Pops





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!