Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Malibu morning picture of the day - Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

A happy Wednesday to you all. June Glume continues to leach over into July. It's been very cool, relatively speaking.




























Here's the view looking toward the channel between Palos Verdes and Catalina. Catalina is not very visible this morning.

Can't chat this morning. Two accidents were in my way on the road to work so I'm running behind. Have a great day and we'll see you tomorrow.

By the way, if you crave the occasional fairy tale before turning in at night, go to my project website www.windycragtaverne.com and go to Ella's Bedtime Storybook. I'm starting to post readings of fairy tales that I like, for practice at keeping my oral interpretation skills up, but also because somebody kind of requested them. These will be stories that I find in my many story books. Right now there is "Prince Amilec" and "Finding a Wife for the River God." "The Great Qillow" is probably going up next. All the other things you find on that site are my own mediocre writings.

It's very strange. I've had thousands of hits on that website over the few years I've kept it up. Outside of the occasional mention here, 2X a year maybe? And yet it seems a lot of people seem to find it and listen to what's there. It's not a commercial enterprise or even self-promotion and it's totally not advertised.If you go and actually enjoy something, I encourage you to leave a note.

OK that's it. See you tomorrow.

Love,
Pops




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!