Friday, April 1, 2016

Malibu morning picture of the day - April Fool's Day, Friday, April 1, 2016

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Clear blue skies again here at the coast this morning.
























Last week they gave us a tour of a building that my department here at Malibu City College will be moved to in Calabasas in about 120 days.

They need to move us out temporarily (years most likely) while they make other campus renovations.

It's gotta be built out, the spot where my cubicle will be placed is somewhere near the window, toward the left. I'm being forced out into an open-office architecture (a bad situation for  a proofreader who needs absolute quiet). Oh well, I DO know where the door is (and it's NOT one closing off a private office space) and I need to update my resume anyway. One cannot do close-focus work forever anyway (it's a middle-aged person's game, and I am swiftly moving toward codger-dom)--human eyeballs do give out and so it's probably time to start training to be a greeter at Wal-Mart!

It's time to pay the rent kiddies. Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Pops


PS: Oh, by the way, of all my blog posts this past month, yesterday's street art with the hand-standing bikini girl got the most hits. Right after her was the cat mosaic. The rules of PR and advertising work even on my insignificant microcosm of the Internet, "Sex and cats sell." And the Pope is on his throne and all is right with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!