Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Malibu morning picture of the day - Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

It's A clear, blue-sky day here at the coast. A man walks his dog. A crew filming a commercial has its trailers set up on the lawn, middle-right. Just another day in Malibu.































Nothing else to see in a second look today. We've hit midweek. Hope all your projects are on target.

I met with an old acquaintance last night; got news of two more marital breakups. I suppose you're certifiably jaded when your initial response is "Well, I guess my only surprise is that it didn't happen sooner."

And yet, I work around many young adults actively pursuing mates, announcing weddings, and producing issue; so I guess it all keeps me balanced. People can certainly persist in bad situations for all the most right and best of reasons. Hope is definitely the other "strong force"; but I suspect the sex drive is a great helper in that regard. And I just gave my congrats to a couple I know who chose to wed on the Ides of March many years ago (yesterday).

So if you're working on a relationship, I'd say the work never ends and I pray for blessings, patience, and endurance for you.

Love,
Pops




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!