Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Culver City Station Adjacent Art and Malibu AM Pic of the Day - Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Second Monday in a row that I've been down and out! Oh well, here's the Tuesday shot:























El Nino 2016 Storms #5 and #6 have pass through yesterday and Sunday and left us clear and crisp. It's blue on blue here at the coast looking here at the channel between Catalina and Palos Verdes.

No second look today, but let me share some graffiti name art that I see passing through the large parking lot at the Culver City Metro Station on my walk to the Malibu Bus.

FROM THE OUT OF BOUNDS GALLERY OF THE EAST HOLLYWOOD ONLINE MUSEUM OF STREET ART

Artist unattributed, Culver City Station Names, paint on store.










You can't too close to this one. It's in a fenced-off parking lot with a locked gate. This one catches my eye because there's an inherent spookiness to its mood for me. The color palate his kind of subdued, it looks cautionary and dangerous.

















Here's another view from Venice Blvd. Clean, defined, moody. Nice job you all, whoever you are.

Time to pay the rent people. We'll see you back here Thursday.

Love,
Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!