Friday, August 7, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Friday, August 7, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

It is Friday (at least in this part of the world) and this morning we have returned to full cloud cover with a little breakthrough.





















Sunbeam City today.  Toward the south it's a white-grey blanket.
















The deer family was around my parking slot when I pulled in. This critter was standing in front of a boulder, almost like posing in front of a contrasting backdrop (they're hard to see and photograph against dirt and greenery--thank evolution for that) so I took that as her permission to snap this photo.

I am on vacation this next week so there will no Malibu morning pictures until Monday, August 17. I have no idea what might show up other than Thursday, when an autopost of iT'S STreeT arT THurSDay! will show up. I'll be out of town for fabulously exciting time of listening to continuing education lectures on income taxation, so DO NOT ask me to show my vacation photos...

Love,
Pops




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!