Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Spanish dancer picture of the day (w/Malibu seascape) - Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

It's a "June Glume" in Malibu with no horizon, so I'm staring you off with this detail of mural on Beverly Blvd. that you see from a gas station, just to give you some color.

Artist: Henry Goode, Spanish Dancer, detail (2013), paint on stucco 





























She falls into my "Out of Bounds Wing" criteria of street art outside of my East Hollywood focus, but you get to see her today. I'll throw up other details and the whole thing on Friday.

Here's today's seascape from Malibu:

























Didn't I tell you it was a June Glume revisited? It WAS nice and cool this morning.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Love,
Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!