Monday, May 18, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, May 18, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Monday has arrived. You know summer is coming because morning is not quite as early (dim toward dawn) as it used to be.





















This is looking like a May Gray Day, but it's not really.





















It will be clear and sunny. Weather report says mid 60s all week with 10% chance of precipitation. I dunno... It looks like the start of a hot day if you have to spend it in the sun. So, if you're thinking of playing hooky at the beach, this might not be a bad to do so.

I was out for a few hours on Saturday which started just like this announcing a graduation and people remarked that I had gotten tan. It's my mother's legacy of reactive melanin (she was a very darkly complected woman; the nickname given her by the family she spent her childhood with was "Mud"--I kid you not--at least it wasn't the word that rhymes with "quit"). One summer I had a 4-times-a-week swimming exercise regimen and I achieved Filipino- or Hawaiian-worthy coloration. Three of my siblings are just naturally that color, I have to earn it.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Gotta pay the rent, but tune in and see what the sky brings us this week eh?

Love,
Pops




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!