Friday, May 8, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Friday, May 8, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Last night in L.A. we had gentle showers and it's followed up this morning with chilly (for Angelenos) blustery air that makes you turn on your heater and throw on a jacket before heading out. Such a pleasant change to our unseasonably summery weather of late.


























This picture looks exactly like it feels out here on the coast. Here's the second look.

Whatever your plans this weekend, I hope it's a good one. As for me, I think I may work on adding some content to my narration website.

In case you haven't found it (I only mention it once in a great while here ...), a portion of my current fiction in progress is posted in MP3 form at  www.windycragtaverne.com plus an excerpt from another short work which retells the Seven-Seven story. Go there in a couple weeks and you'll probably hear my "Five Golden Rings" story if no emergencies arise this weekend.

Until Monday, take good care of yourselves because someone depends on you being around.

Love,
Pops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!