Monday, May 11, 2015

Malibu afternoon picture of the day - Monday, May 11, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Got into the office late today due to an appointment, but picked up baked goods for the gang and figured, hey let's go for surreal landscapes today:



 It's the cupcake series. Read into this what you will, but you have to admit, it gives more color than the simple blue on blue doesn't it?

Hope you're having a good start to a good week.

Love,
Pops

PS  No these are NOT mashups of two pictures each! I simply held the cupcake in front of my face, positioning it as if it were a sunrise on the horizon. These came out more weird than I imagined they would. For some reason, #3 seems obscene to me. I guess I just have dirty mind...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!