Friday, April 24, 2015

Green Swans picture of the day - Friday, April 24, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Still on jury duty today, but here's a picture from the "Not from East Hollywood" Wing of the Hell's Edge Street Art Museum.

Artist, unattributed, Green Swans in Flight, paint on cement, detail.






























Here's a detail of a mural you've seen if you've every parked just east of the Staples Center. This sits on the building next to the Dourone mural I shared last week.

Here's the entire wall:













This such a lovely work. It's looks great nearly any time of day, even at night. Iam sure there must be signature someplace, but I didn't have time to look for it when I snapped this. I was hurrying on into L.A. Live for an event.  I want to let you know that the trees are NOT part of the painted surface.

This is all you're getting from me for Friday. Have a great weekend.

Love,
Pops

PS Here's the whole wall in context.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!