Monday, March 9, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, March 9, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Here's the picture. It's taken an hour later than usual since when I got to work, my phone was dead and had to be charged. But then again, I guess it's the same time because this was the first workday into DST...
























Overcast over the ocean, but the clouds are breaking up over my head. It's been unseasonably hot (in the 80s) over the weekend. I think we expect more of the same today.

Here's your second look. Some of the horizonal red peeking through thin clouds to the east. I did not really look as spooky as this picture seems to imply.

Got to run into a meeting soon, so no snarky observations today.

Have a wonderful Monday and a week that is everything you want it to be.

Love,
Pops






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!