Monday, March 30, 2015

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, March 30, 2015

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

It's Monday in Malibu, and here is your picture:



























Low cloud cover this morning, but I suspect it'll all burn off in a couple of hours--the predicted pattern for the week is sunny mid-70s. I'm expecting another 5-day set of blue-on-blues (sorry if you get bored...).

Here's today's second look. The cloud-shroud let the outline of the sun through this morning (the camera made the surrounding cloud look black by contrast, but don't believe it).

Hope you got a lot done this weekend. I did about eight tax returns (I love it when I can turn a balance due into a refund by finding a few extra deductions here and there, don't you? It makes life seem worthwhile.)



My Weekday Lord and Master has demanded a full load this week, so I cannot linger today. Always be wary when the boss springs for doughnuts. I'm sure you remember the old joke:

"So you're a galley slave and the rowing-boss comes in and announces; 'Good news! Double portions for breakfast this morning. Bad news, the captain wants to go water-skiing."

Have a great Monday. Keep the beat, row hard.

Love,
Pops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!