Monday, December 1, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Cyber Monday, December 1, 2014

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

I don't know about your Cyber Monday outlook, but's gray out here on the Left Coast in the Bu...
















Just a little to the left ...
These are remnant clouds of the storm that passed through last night. It did more than just get the ground wet, thank God. Another storm is due tomorrow.

For those of us who are out and about on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, and the so-called "Small Business Saturday," it was hot like an early summer day, in the mid-80s. Don't tell the people in Buffalo, NY that please.



I'm trying to resume my regimen of biking part of my way to work at least 2 times a week. This is what 6 AM looked like at Culver City getting off the train, followed by a sunrise shot just before I made my turn north at Venice and Abbott Kinney, about 30 minutes later. The streets are absolutely clear at that time. I hope your commute was as peaceful today. It's always hard to get up at 4 AM to do this, but I always end up feeling self-righteous, so it's cool.


A parting  shot:
While I was out on Saturday walking in my neighborhood, I caught this street scene. People like to say that they miss the turning of the leaves in Los Angeles. Here's proof that some trees do turn; there are just not very many of them. And no, this tree is not normally red in the summer . . .

Hope you are off to a good start this week.

Love,
Pops.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!