Monday, November 3, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, November 3, 2014

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

I bet you anything your "Blue Monday" is not as blue as mine.
































I'm sure you found it quite easy to get up early and go to work today, as I did, this first workday after the time change. (It'll be a mess tonight tonight though, I'm sure...). No point in showing you any other view this morning.

But, the morning after Halloween, a bank of clouds looked like billowing smoke over the houses in my neighborhood. I thought that was cool enough for a snapshot.













And as a parting shot, here's a bird that was sitting on signage nearly next to my head when I was up at the Griffith Observatory. It was so calm around people that I assume it was an escaped pet.



This kind of bird absolutely CANNOT be native to Southern California. There were three of them together. Hope they continue to evade hawks that live in the hills.

Have a great week. Check in daily and see how this week shapes up.

Love,
Pops










No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!