Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dear family, friends, and gentle readers,

It is Tuesday and it's cloudy today. The radio announcer said all of hot weather has been used up for now.



























No 2nd photo today. It's ALL grey out here, no matter where you turn.

And while it's a day late, my brother-in-law posted this holiday greeting yesterday in Facebook. I thought it put a nice bow on my own musings about that crazy Italian sailor. I must reblog--thank you Patrick.

Hope you had a nice plate of spaghetti-ohs in honor of this great (adopted) land. This land is OUR land, after all.



Love,
Pops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!