Monday, October 6, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, October 6, 2014

Good morning to you all, and a wish for the start of a good week.

A clear blue sky today, again. It's been hot that last few days in L.A., but the weather is breaking. We should be getting back to a Southern California fall soon. I don't know about you, the 3-digit heat was so stultifying to me, practically nothing got done that I had planned. I did rewrite some scenes in my book though. You'll eventually see that.

Thought about watching Cloud Atlas but could not work up the stamina  to spend 3 hours to view it on any of the last sultry nights. I've read that if you come out of a Buddhist or Buddhist-inspired culture, the contorted, long-reaching plot makes a LOT of sense.Guess I'll have to try digging into my hard-to-access race memory when I do fire it up. I think having grandparents who burned incense as a personal devotional practice, and NOT to hide the smell of marijuana, extends me a little entitlement. However, my people have never been highly religious until my generation.

No also-ran picture today. They all look like a field of blue. Let's see what this week brings.

Love,
Pops






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!