Friday, October 17, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Friday, October 17, 2014

Dear Family, Friends, and Gentle Readers,

Friday has come and so has your picture.






















The sky and sea were dressed in bright white today. Imagine this cranked up a lot so that your eyes hurt.

Traffic was so bad today on the Ventura Freeway that I cut down onto Mulholland Highway but wound up slogging behind large, slow, earth-moving vehicles. So, I pulled off and snapped a picture on the descent into Malibu Canyon.

Sometimes on Mulholland you are higher than the clouds and this was one such occasion. It's a pretty drive. I need to do it on my motorcycle one of these days.

Hope you have enjoyable weekend plans ahead. My community band is having a concert. Check it out for free on Sunday afternoon if you're available. It's a concert of spooky music in case you couldn't tell, meant to get you in the mood for Halloween. (notice below) It's in K-Town.

Have a good one.

Love,
Pops












No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!