Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Dear family, friends, and gentle readers,

Here is Wednesday at the coast...














I know that most would think this a terrible picture with so MUCH washout due to the sunlight, but as I stood on the edge of the hill, everything was so bright I barely could see anything, so this was truly the best representation by my eyes.

Turning about 90 degrees you could see the edge of cloud bank off the coast, with plenty of blue sky.

The weather prediction was possible thunderstorms this morning. Nothing heading from this direction at 8 AM; but when the air hits the foothills and rises, anything is possible.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Love,
Pops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!