Monday, May 5, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Monday, April 5, 2014

Happy Monday all, here's the picture for today.



















Cloud bank to the southeast. It breaks up to the west as seen next...





And then if I turn around and look north to upper campus, it's somewhat clear. This is the beauty of life in  both the litoral and the liminal zone.


The brightness of the sun coming from the east really made this tree here sparkle. You also get a lot of shadow and planar definition on the rocks. I just had to drink it in for a while.

Hope you had a great weekend.

A crazy old man got on the bus this morning yelling "Cinco de Mayo! Cinco de Mayo! Celebrato! Celebrato! Como 4th of July!"

It almost prompted me to yell Vive le France! But then he would have sat down next to me and I would have had to listen to (and smell) him. He didn't need me though. He was having a great conversation with himself for the 3-4 stops he was on. Still, it was nice to get the reminder of this great American "alcoholiday." It behooves us all to make a plate of Cheez-Wiz nachos tonight in sympathetic authenticity of the day.

Be careful out there. Someone (me) wants you home safe tonight.

Love,
Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!