Thursday, April 3, 2014

Malibu Morning Picture of the Day April 3, 2014

Hello everyone, here's today's AM picture.


Another cloudless blue-on-blue day from the parking lot.


Point the camera down a few degrees to capture the park that fronts the school and you get this. This almost looks like a late summer afternoon rather than a spring morning to me. You never know what the hell you will get when you push the button on a camera phone.



Looking at the coral trees in the park reminded me that I shot this back in December. As I got off the bus prepping to slog up the hill, there was an inordinate amount of squawking noise coming from the trees. It was the first time I got a look at the wild parrot flock that lives in Malibu. You can see the green birds perched all over the branches. If you get any close than this, they fly away--they're very nervous.

Have a great day.

Love,
Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!