Friday, April 25, 2014

Malibu morning picture of the day - Friday, April 25, 2014

Mornin' y'all,

Had to duck into an all-hands meeting at work first thing today. Today it's all about clouds.


I always put the sunburst on the left since I look straight at a hill if I go too much to the left, but thought I'd put it on the right today.

Here's the rest as I just pivoted to the right. Supposed to maybe rain later today? Who knows? Looks clear off the horizon.












Somebody looks at this stuff. I get 20 hits a day. Who are you people? Hope you're all having a great day. See you Monday.

Novel posting will go up today or tomorrow.

Love,
Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!