Monday, March 31, 2014

Malibu Daybreak - March 31, 2014 0730

Hi there,

For those of you who don't know, I work at a university in Southern California, specifically in the city of Malibu. This is probably a reason a lot of my characters tend to be professors and teachers.

My daughter-in-law gave me a smartphone and I've slowly been learning how to use its various features. Thought I would learn how to share pictures since everybody does.

This is what I saw getting out of my car in the parking lot at work today.My son said to post this stuff on my blog. Phones don't really do a good job of capturing what you see, but here's something for you.

Malibu, 3/31/2014, 7:30 AM

Yep, that's my car in the lower left.

Have a great day.
Love,
Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be truthful and frank, but be polite. If you use excessive profanity, I'll assume you have some kind of character flaw like Dr. Wong. Tks!